Featured Sites:

DISCORD   CBOX STAFF NEEDED!

Add Reply
New Poll

Happy Ever After?, OUaT Canons & OC's wanted.
· 0 Posts
Posted on: Jul 5 2018, 02:35 AM
Franken-Mod
AKA · years · My Ad
· My Board
"I’d choose you. In a hundred lifetimes. In a hundred worlds. In any version of reality. I’d find you and I’d choose you."

The OUaT RPG forum, for intermediate to advanced writers. Is looking for characters.

AU elements. Spanning all seasons & realms. Continuing the stories, our way. Event & realm specific storylines. Open 5 years. Zero tolerance on drama. OC's welcome.

WE ARE A OUAT SITE WITH A MATURE 3-3-3 RATING. WE ARE SET IN A LIQUID TIMELINE RUNNING FROM SEASON 1 TO SEASON 7, WITH AU ELEMENTS. CONTINUING ALL THE STORIES OUR OWN WAY. FULLY INTERACTIVE, WITH A LOW WORD COUNT. WE ARE A PLACE RUN BY ADULTS, FOR ADULTS. AND EVEN HAVE A SELECTION OF IC CHAT BOXES FOR YOUR MORE INSTANT ROLE PLAY FIXES. BUT DO ALSO HAVE A MONTHLY ACTIVITY CHECK. AND EXPECT AT LEAST ONE {THOUGH WE PREFER MORE} PROPERLY WRITTEN POST WITHIN THAT TIME.

NO OOC ACCOUNTS ARE USED ON THIS SITE. WE FOCUS ON REMAINING ENTIRELY IN CHARACTER,SO THE MAGIC & ILLUSION OF OUR LITTLE ONCE WORLD, IS NEVER BROKEN. YOU ARE FREE TO FOCUS ON 1X1 INTERACTIONS WITH YOUR MAIN CONNECTION[S] WITHIN THE SITE, IF THAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE. YOU ARE NOT EXPECTED TO INTERACT WITH EVERYONE.

Canon characters open & requested by existing taken canons-

The Blue Fairy.

Milah.

Aladdin.

Jasmine.

Gideon.

Smee.

Liam Jones.

Ingrid.

Merida.

Mulan.

Charming.

Jacinda.

Violet (older version, Caitlin Stasey FC)

Wendy Darling (older version, Open FC)

Now the OC wanted characters.

Wish Realm Marian -

FC- Lucy Griffiths.

So. We know in canon it has been stated that Wish Robin, never married Marian. And there was no mention of him being a father either. So we can assume perhaps he never happened either. But of course, if the writer of this version of Marian wishes to include Roland, by all means do so. (Though I'd check with Robin first).

But, I am getting sidetracked. Forgive me. The basic premise here is that since the Wish Realm Marian never married Robin. I sort of conceived this head canon. That she -being a big fan of the BBC's version of Robin Hood (& the Marian & Guy pairing)- instead was drawn to Guy & had an affair with & fell for him, whilst supposedly being a spy for Robin, who she was in a relationship with at the time. Ultimately, she betrayed Robin & his men & chose Guy, as you can't help who your heart chooses.

Wish Robin is a slightly darker version of himself. So therefore Wish Guy would be a more honorable & redeemable version of himself. Almost a reverse of the tale. But sadly. At some point during some sort of fight to defend Nottingham, Wish Guy was killed. Cue devastation & heartbreak...

But of course. The story cannot end there. Finding her way to Storybrooke somehow, Marian will stumble across Original Guy. A very different man to the one she knew. But of course that side of him is still in there somewhere. If she can lure it out.

Other notes: This Marian would be much more based on other versions of the character. Particularly the BBC one. Where she would herself be nobility, & taken in as the Sheriff's ward/trophy. But sneaking out to meet with Robin & robbing the rich to feed the poor herself, particularly as Robin seems more interested in just the thievery than the people. It is during this time stuck at Nottingham castle, that she begins to grow close to Guy.

Prince Caleb, of the Southern Isles- Requested by Hans.

FC- Kristofer Hivju.

Eldest brother of myself. And father's favourite. So therefore, first in line to inherit the throne of The Southern Isles. In short, loathes me with a passion. Basically, rude, crude, cruel & a complete prick. But hides it well, when needed. Even from his wife.

Wants the throne sooner, rather than later. Ensuring his own children's lineage to the throne, over the rest of his brothers. And to make my life a complete misery - even more now, that I appear to be finally winning round the Queen of Arendelle herself, & getting very close with her.

So come on. Come & play. Come & be mean to me. Abuse me, beat me, hurt me. Do your worst (well best). As dark & twisted as you want. You know it'll be fun. Plenty of ideas in mind for us. And, for a story arc we are going to be running. You know you want to be a big bad.

La Fou. - Requested by Gaston.

FC - Josh Gad.

Cursed Identity as we would be in Hyperion Heights. Is Louis. Surname I do not give a damn about. Things like that are not important to me. So feel free to make one up.
He would be an accountant. Specifically MY accountant - a homage to this little reference from the wiki regarding his character.

"Another version is a more nerdish character who acted as Gaston's accountant. It is also mentioned in this draft that he was initially very well educated, bright, and enterprising, but Gaston's bullying alongside his failed attempts at keeping Gaston's reckless extravagant and lavish spending in check left him really neurotic and high-strung."

Must adore me, in a completely unhealthy, unnatural way (Not difficult I know).
Be able to deal with my mood swings, and my intimidatingly spectacular personality and put downs.

Must, be up for a laugh, and not take things too seriously. Even though there is a very serious side to this complex relationship. Maybe there'll even be more to it than meets the eye. Well see.

Also looking to boost our Neverland roster as it is very thin on the ground.

Looking for OC Lost Boys, Fairies, Members of the Pikinini Tribe etc. Possibly Pan & Felix too. Though currently Pan is deceased in canon so we would have to negotiate on how to bring him back, or simply make him the wish version who Rumple has imprisoned.

Please note. As we are a mature site, & allow adult content. No child characters are allowed, or persons registering under 18. Due to this all Lost Boys in the storyline will have aged too, to be around 18 at the youngest.

This fits in with the present time line perfectly for US. As due to the magic Neverland possessed having died out, since Pan never completed his plan to restore it with the heart of the truest believer in our canon, time is no longer in effect, frozen there. And there is a new leader stepped up to lead the Lost Ones. Kaius.

View the rest of the requested characters directly HERE This post is already getting long, so view the full ad's by following that link. Any questions etc, feel free to send a message our way.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Member's Sites
Static
Scrolling
The Supernatural Life RPG
Member's Sites Continued