Welcome to Rockin' Roleplay. Be kind and follow our Chat Rules
NO SPOILERS in the cbox either please.
Join us in our
DISCORD   CHATBOX

Forum Rules Quick Rules

This section is only for guests to advertise with Rockin' Roleplay. Members may only reply to guest wanted ads, interest checks and staff searches. They cannot post in the advertising boards. If you are a registered member and wish to post an add and not have a forum made you can post in member advertising under the appropriate category. RULES: here.

Add Reply
New Poll

Guest Advertising Rules, Mandatory
Admin · 59 Posts
Posted on: Jun 5 2017, 02:58 PM
AKA Sebbie · 36 years · My Ad
All mighty creator · My Board
Rules for Ads

Posting your ad

You do not need a form to post your ad, we only have a few requirements for you to do so.

Requirements

1. Your ad MUST include at least a link to your board's index.
  2. You can only POST your ad once. Please place our ad or button on your board after so other members of your site will know that there is already an ad posted.
  3. Your ad must be SFW (Safe for work) In other words keep it pg rated please. No nudity massive violence in your image.
  4. Tag any trigger words.

Rules

• Post your ad in the appropriate board. If you do not see one that fits your site post it into the unknown board. If you use the unknown board post a reply to your ad with what categories you THINK it could fall under, or one that it does that is not currently created.
  • You can bump your ad at any time that it is NOT on the first page.
  • You do NOT have to be the site's staff member to post an ad in our advertising section.
  • You can also post site buzz ads, or up and coming boards with at least 1 preview image. Whether it be an ad image or a site screenshot, just a visual for your potential members to see what's coming. Up and coming ads do NOT need to have a link included however if you have a site tumblr you can post a link to it in there.
  • Link Backs will be treated like first posts, just post them as if we haven't advertised on your site.

Up and coming

If your site is not yet open you can post your ads, site buzz or staff search in the up and coming section. (NOTE THIS IS FOR GUESTS ONLY.)

--------------------
Admin · 59 Posts
Posted on: Jun 9 2017, 04:58 PM
AKA Sebbie · 36 years · My Ad
All mighty creator · My Board
PM me if you have any questions regarding how to advertise.

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Rockin Roleplay RPG-D Candyland Couture Shadowplay NickPicHost
Member's Sites
Fallen Kismet: Let Fate Connect You
Static
Igorant Justice