NO SPOILERS in the cbox either please.
Join us in our
DISCORD   CHATBOX

Add Reply
New Poll

Characters as Fictional Actors
Golden · 1 Posts
Posted on: Jul 30 2017, 03:45 PM
A few years ago, I was in a roleplay where the characters of movies, shows, books, and all that were actors who were chosen to play the characters. They came from all walks of life and tended to have a lot of their characters in themselves. The owner of this roleplay had given me full permission to remake it sometime and I never really did. I think now might be the time, but the roleplay was deleted a while back, so I don't remember who did it or what the full plot was past that concept.

I was thinking that we could use that concept [allowing people to play characters based on literally any work of fiction, even characters in commercials and mascots] and either give them some sort of conflict or just have the players have them interact on 100% freely, with no major overarching conflict, but add some site-wide events [that one can opt out of] to keep a constant flow of things to do and also to put the characters in different situations.

Characters that aren't actors would also be allowed. So, if anyone wanted to play a fan, grocer, or something, they can.

Does any ideas for things that I can add to it?

Thanks, guys!
Golden · 7 Posts
Posted on: Sep 19 2017, 04:21 PM
This could be very interesting. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Rockin Roleplay RPG-D Candyland Couture Shadowplay NickPicHost
Member's Sites
Fallen Kismet: Let Fate Connect You
Static
Igorant Justice