New Poll

Tockound - Post-Apoc Canine RP
· 0 Posts
Posted on: Apr 23 2018, 08:09 AM
Viverrinae
AKA · years · My Ad
· My Board
Site name and link: http://tockound.boards.net

Site genre: post-apocalyptic canine rp, danger/horror/zombie dogs?
Opening date/expected opening date: undetermined
Site info:
I was searching for an interesting canine roleplay but most of the ones I found were bombarding me with information and had such long and intricate plots. I wanted something simpler with fun and interesting plot. Tockound (which is kind of an anagram/letter blank for TO liCK yOUr wouNDs) is a post-apocalyptic canine roleplay that allows all breeds and species as long as its canine. A military experiment gone wrong wiped out the human race leaving nothing but rotting, walking, undead corpses. There are two main races of canines: normal unaffected canines, and a race of undead, but still coherent, canines. The undead dogs are another experiment that escaped when the humans started to die. These dogs were infected with a slightly altered version of the virus; a version that the scientists had hoped to translate to humans for military use. These dogs are slightly stronger, faster, and undead. They aren't perfect. Infected dogs are more unstable and volatile. I'm still working on this plot which is why I'm looking for staff.
Your name: Viverrinae
Contact info: email at palmersammantha@gmail.com (THIS IS THE BEST WAY), by reaching out to me on Tockound directly
There is also a discord https://discord.gg/BE7SzTu

Positions hiring for: Team Leader, Site Maintenance, and Team Member
Information about positions:
Team Leader is basically co-founder. You'll work alongside me and the rest of the team to build the site. Creativity is a must! Your duties could include any site maintenance, brainstorming, general moderation, application review, team leading, general site moderation. As a Team Leader you will have access to more administrative functions and will aid in training of new team members as the site grows. You'll facilitate activity and ensure the site is a safe and fun environment. You will be asked to help make final decisions regarding the site and what directions we want to take it. To apply, contact me here, via email, or on the site directly. I ask you provide a name or on alias that you wish to be called, means to contact you, and a brief summary of who you are, why you're applying, and some of your experience.
Site Maintenance is a Team Member but with specific duties. I am not great with skins, codes, images, etc and need help. You're main duties will be making sure things are in working order and aesthetically pleasing. You'll be in charge of implementing updates, including updating information in header boxes. You'll aid in the event something goes wonky. o apply, contact me here, via email, or on the site directly. I ask you provide a name or on alias that you wish to be called, means to contact you, and a brief summary of who you are, why you're applying, and some of your experience.
Team Members are the foundation of the team. They help with brainstorming, application review, roleplay moderation, ooc moderation, decisions about the site. They offer general support to members and Team Leaders. o apply, contact me here, via email, or on the site directly. I ask you provide a name or on alias that you wish to be called, means to contact you, and a brief summary of who you are, why you're applying, and some of your experience.
Interest in the plot, creativity, and enthusiasm is required for all positions! I appreciate offers to help out but I'd really like a team that's going to stick around and help this site grow!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Member's Sites
Static
Scrolling
The Supernatural Life RPG
Member's Sites Continued
Young & Menace Windward Cove